We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer who will design, develop, test and maintain web applications/APIs/Batch jobs in accordance with adopted standards for integration into larger subsystems. The right candidate will interpret technical designs and write automated unit test cases to support testing. This individual will oversee the design and development of websites and of single-page, advanced, enterprise web, server-side rendered, graphic-rich and mobile applications.
- Strong Experience in Angular
- Using Angular command-line interface to allow developers to do web application coding and configuration
- Developing front-end application and asset infrastructure
- Experience in Java Web Development using Java Enterprise Edition and modern web frameworks (Angular/Spring boot/Spring Batch) to design and implement enterprise business solutions is required.
- Experience working in an iterative development team environment using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience integrating with REST-based web services (JAX/RS), is preferred.
- Experience in Java Concurrency API preferred
- Experience developing unit tests for components and services utilizing JUnit and/or r JMockit/Mockito is preferred.
- Monthly kudos
- PTO super flexible
- Work from anywhere
- Developer’s day celebration
- Social Responsibility committee
- Organizational team building events
- Continuous training program (UDEMY)
- Talks and workshops on personal and professional growth
- 70+ Partnerships with restaurants, hotels, hiking groups, fitness, stores, medical services, psychology services, dental services, universities, pet supply services, pet medical pharmacy chains, events, and car services.
- Birthday off
- Legal benefits
- Birthday gift card
- Life and medical insurance
- Holiday celebration day off
- Paternity and maternity leave