The Senior Developer will be responsible for leading the development and support of at least one of the client's primary internal applications. This person will work to create and enforce the client's coding standards and practices. This person will advise management of emerging trends in technology. This person will also work to mentor other developers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and customize Salesforce applications using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze business requirements.
- Design and implement solutions that align with best practices, industry and client’s coding standards.
- Integrate Salesforce with other systems developing custom RESTful APIs and web services.
- Perform system testing, unit testing and debugging to ensure the quality and stability of the applications.
- Design and implement security measures for their assigned application area.
- Advise management with information relevant to new technologies (hardware, software, or services) that could be beneficial for the company.
- Mentor other software developers.
- Maintain documentation of technical specifications, system architecture, and code changes.
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting for Salesforce applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience developing Software with at least 3 of those years as a Salesforce Developer, with a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and its capabilities.
- Proficiency in Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components.
- Experience working with container technologies like Kubernetes and micro services architecture.
- Must be familiar with at least one modern front-end technology like Angular
- Must be familiar with at least one modern back-end technology like NodeJS express
- Experience with at least one modern database tool like SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience with GIT source control.
- Experience working and developing against REST and SOAP API’s.
- Knowledge of the Financial Industry, products, and services is a plus
- Credit Union experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel to complete assigned responsibilities and attend professional seminars and education as approved
- Monthly kudos
- PTO super flexible
- Work from anywhere
- Developer’s day celebration
- Social Responsibility committee
- Organizational team building events
- Continuous training program (UDEMY)
- Talks and workshops on personal and professional growth
- 70+ Partnerships with restaurants, hotels, hiking groups, fitness, stores, medical services, psychology services, dental services, universities, pet supply services, pet medical pharmacy chains, events, and car services.
- Birthday off
- Legal benefits
- Birthday gift card
- Life and medical insurance
- Holiday celebration day off
- Paternity and maternity leave